- About Kandi USA, Inc.
- Kandi USA, Inc., a California corporation with a large office and warehouse in the Los Angeles area, is a factory powersports distributor for the dealer network throughout North America, Central America, the Caribbean region and South America. Constantly maintaining a large collection of parts, Kandi USA's professional parts and service team is able to provide expert and timely services to customers. Kandi USA is the "New and Improved" Chinese powersports distributor who can not only compete in prices as a factory distributor (first-tier in the distribution channel), but also and more importantly, can compete in product qualities and post-sale services by the industry standards.
- About Manufacturer
- Established in the 80's, Zhejiang Kangdi Vehicles Co., Ltd., wholly owned by Kandi Technologies, Corp. (NASDAQ:KNDI), engages in the design, development, manufacture, and commercialization of neighborhood electric vehicles, all-terrain vehicles, go-karts, golf carts, motorcycles, and motor scooters. The company exports more than 80% of products to the United States and Europe. Zhejiang Kangdi Vehicles Co., Ltd. is located in the most advanced costal region in China (2 hours from Shanghai by high-speed train), and currently has modern manufacturing facilities including a National All-Terrain Vehicle testing facility on a brand new 200-acre campus.
- Please note that we sell to dealers and distributors only. How to become a Kandi USA dealer:
- 1. Register online or call 626-839-7788.
- 2. Our sales representative will contact you and send you our dealer package.
- 3. If you are a qualified dealer and have signed the Kandi USA dealer agreement, you will be able to see our dealer prices on line.